We offer Architectural consulting, training, and technical support in both short-term and long-term engagements ranging from as little as two days to longer than 6 months as described below.
In a two-day engagement, we can provide introductory training and support for various types of stakeholders within your organization. This can include:
- Architectural presentations for executives and architects
- Small-group discussions of architectural implications and project management scope
- Hands-on training for engineers
In a 6 week engagement, we can:
- Guide your executives and architects through the definition of a preliminary roadmap for integrating the Agile Cloud Manager into your enterprise architecture.
- Create architectural documents to prepare for a Proof of Concept POC. These documents might include a Business Case and a Solution Design Document to be approved by your Architectural Review Board.
- Coach your engineering teams to build from the working demos on this website so that they will be ready to subsequently build a working Proof Of Concept POC that uses the Agile Cloud Manager to simplify the management of one of the appliances in your organization.
Six Months Or Longer
Longer-term architectural consulting engagements are also available for clients who want to engage with us on a deeper level. In a longer-term engagement, we can do things like:
- Drive development of a POC that uses Agile Cloud Manager to simplify one of your appliances.
- Guide solution into subsequent implementation, migration, and evolution phases after POC phases have been completed.
- Engage executives and stakeholders to elucidate requirements and create collaborative buy-in for the evolution of a roadmap for further integrating Agile Cloud Manager into your enterprise architecture.
- Create architectural documents to prepare for additional, subsequent Proofs of Concept POCs for managing other systems and appliances across your enterprise.
- Drive development of additional solutions through the phases of a Governance process to realize the Roadmap that we can also help your executives and stakeholders elucidate.
Note that the actual time required to stand up any POC will depend on many factors including the clarity of your requirements, the availability of your engineers, the current state of your systems, and other factors.
For more information, you can contact us
back to Site Home