We offer Architectural consulting, training, and technical support in both short term and long term engagements ranging from as little as one single day to longer than 6 months as described below.
In a single-day engagement, we can provide introductory training and support for various types of stakeholders within your organization. This can include:
- Architectural presentations for executives and architects
- Small-group discussions of architectural implications and project management scope
- Hands-on training for engineers
In a single-week engagement, we can expand from the introductory work described in the single-day engagement section. This can include:
- Iteratively elucidating architectural implications and project management scope with executives and architects
- Reinforcing hands-on skills with engineers
The 5 days of a single-week engagement can optionally be spread over several weeks depending on the needs of your organization.
In a 6 week engagement, we can:
- Guide your executives and architects through the definition of a preliminary roadmap for integrating the Agile Cloud Manager into your enterprise architecture.
- Coach your engineering teams to build from the working demos on this website to create a working Proof Of Concept that uses the Agile Cloud Manager to simplify the management of one of the appliances in your organization. Note that the actual time required to stand up a POC will depend on many factors including the clarity of your requirements, the availability of your engineers, the current state of your systems, and other factors.
Six Months Or Longer
Longer-term architectural consulting engagements are also available for clients who want to engage with us on a deeper level.
For more information, you can contact us
back to Site Home